The Delphion Story – Intellectual Property Network
|In the beginning…
The Intellectual Property Network (as it was then called) was an initiative within IBM. In 1997, in response to the growing needs of individuals, organizations, and governments for more efficient methods of exploring intellectual property information, IBM made the network available to the public via the Internet.
Delphion was spun out of IBM in 2000 and created as a wholly independent entity, incorporating the IBM Intellectual Property Network. Now, with its extensive data coverage — collections from all over the world — and value added functionality, it has evolved into one of the most comprehensive sources for finding and viewing patent information.
Delphion Products Overview
Delphion gives you the patent collections & searching options you need to see inside the world’s important patent databases.
Delphion analytical tools give you new insights into your data:
- Citation Link creates graphical maps of forward and backward references
- Snapshot allows quick online analysis of your results using bar charts
- PatentLab-II supports offline analysis of results with 3D graphs and charts
- Clustering performs keyword-based linguistic analysis
- Corporate Tree facilitates targeted Assignee name searching
And our productivity tools help make the most of your research efforts:
- Data Extract exports key bibliographic fields in common formats
- Work Files save, organize, annotate and share personalized lists of patents
- Saved Searches saves queries for frequently-used searches
- Alerts automatically notifies you of updates
- PDF Express bulk downloads of up to 500 PDFs
Tracking capabilities give you the detail necessary to support client chargebacks and interdepartmental cost allocations.
Patent viewing options include the Delphion Integrated View, both high-resolution and low-resolution image options, and a variety of download and delivery options.
Delphion offers individual subscription packages tailored to meet your individual research needs.
If you have a question about searching, downloading records, using the database or another technical question, please use this link to contact your local Global Customer Technical Support team: http://ip-science.thomsonreuters.com/techsupport/.
If you would prefer to talk to us on the phone, please contact us at:
1.877.857.2477 United States and Canada (toll free)
Or through this convenient form.
Customer Service and Support:
This entry was posted in DIY Patent
. Bookmark the permalink